It’s Friday, let’s sweep the week! Time for another Top 10 – it’s been awhile. My Top 10 from this week…in digestible bites for you!
- All in Stories. Last week we launch our “All in, for you” campaign. This week, we had one of our own, a Sand Point broker, submit a story! Can you guess who this is?
…I had a Bremerton waterfront listing last fall. I had just brought it to market and needed to get to the property to install my sign. I also had gotten a call from a potential buyer, who wanted to meet me at the property at 11:00 am. I live near the Sand Point office and quickly realized that with Montlake traffic completely backed-up, I would never make it to downtown Seattle by car, to catch the ferry to Bremerton by and make the showing appointment at 11. So I hopped on a Lime Bike and while holding my sign, biked to the UW light rail station. I then carried my sign onto the light rail and took it downtown to the Pioneer Square station. From there, I walked onto the Bremerton Ferry (just in time). I then arrived in Bremerton with about 5 minutes to spare. I walked form the ferry terminal to the listing with the sign under my arm. Success!
2. Did you every see Laura’s new tattoo? If you are curious, click here.
3. W Creative. A reminder of your in-house real estate creative services – designed for you, when you need them. W Creative website here.
4. Housing Department Slaps Facebook with Discrimination Charge. Article here.
5. Seattle is Dying. No political statement here – simply a statement in awareness being that this documentary is a very hot topic and we are deeply rooted in our communities. It’s one hour. Click here.
6. To the contrary of Seattle Dying…Seattle in Progress. I was reminded this week of a great resource in seeing what is being built in Seattle – here.
7. Moreland Insurance. We had a win this week in helping a client find insurance after having a difficult time. Moreland for the win. A reminder of this tool in your back pocket. Ps, insurance is one of those things we forget about in referring to our clients- however, those obtaining financing = turns out, they need it and need it in a timely fashion! Let’s give them a referral. I’ve been nothing but impressed with Moreland’s service. Moreland connection here.
8. The move! With our move to the new house I finally remembered to change my address! Geez, one might think I would have been on top of that detail sooner! Online resource here.
9. Did you know? Did you know we have a Windermere Form (WRE Form 28) entitled, Windermere Customer Agreement – No Agency Between Buyer and Broker. We had a need this week to put this in Agreement in play = broker writing a contract on behalf of a purchaser who was not entering into an agency relationship. I hadn’t thought about this form in a while – thought I’d share it with you. This form is located on the NWMLS > Xpress Forms > Additional Forms > Company Forms > Windermere > WRE Form 28. *or just ask me for it!
10. Go M’s! My march madness brackets are on the verge of being completely busted – however the good news, Mariners won their season opener – 12 to 4 vs the Red Sox. Go figure! Go M’s. Let’s play ball!
#OffMute #TheHumanAlgorithm #ThankYou
Submit your stories here! We want to know them.
All in, for you.