Welcome to Friday, let’s sweep! First of the New Year – hello 2019 – we are glad you are here!
Top ten items to consider in setting your table for 2019. No theme here outside of what is on my mind that I want to share with you today as we sweep + launch into 2019.
1. Is your calendar relevant or cluttered? Do you have recurring calendar items that are no longer relevant? Delete them, now. Make space for productive relevant time.
2. Ready for a bio refresh? We have a bio writer standing by – just ask at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Marking needs beyond the basics? W Creative has their lights turned on for us! Submit inquiries to email@example.com – ps, make this creative agency a contact in your database – people/marketing agency designed for your marketing needs – big + small.
4. Save the date. COMPLIMENTARY, 3 clock hours! The content will be a mash up between Lars Neste & Troy St George with current title & legal topics!
5. Keeping Current Matters (KCM). I have given Steve Harney and his KCM crew many shout outs over the months/years. Another plug for his good work – my favorite part being his Monthly Market Reports. These audio reports are released around the 10th of each month. Consider scheduling a reoccurring event in your calendar to listen in. Don’t have an account? No problem – try their two week trial or borrow my account login credentials as needed: firstname.lastname@example.org | password: impact2019 | KeepingCurrentMatters website here.
“With the media being one of the biggest factors in our real estate marketplace, Windermere Real Estate Co. brokers Catherine Adams and Sabrina Booth join Windermere’s Chief Economist, Matthew Gardner and myself to move beyond the headlines.
With Seattle now more diverse economically than ever, we dig into our current real estate market and hash out what parts of this market feel familiar and in what ways.” – Double Down, Episode #11
9. A word from Christopher Robin. “Promise me you’ll always remember: Your braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.” – CR
10. Go Seahawks!!!
That’s a wrap on my Top Ten mash up for this week – let’s level up, giddy up, show up in 2019! In partnership with you, and so darn grateful to be.
Laura Smith, Co-owner | Windermere Real Estate Co.